Friday 13 April 2012

invitation card

Actually, we have 2 invitation card, the one we did at kadkahwinku.com, while the other one, I haven't decide yet.haha..so ironic! The first card only reserve for 400 guests while I need to prepare another 500 cards. 

For the seconds card, we want a basic and simple card. First time saw Maya Karin's invitation card, terus jatuh hati. I love the simple design like this one white black and white theme, both wanted to preserve the earth so I think, they put the message on the card. 

source :here
 sweet and simple, very classic!


I love the colour, the kerawang kt tepi and simple sangat



source : here
Love the design and the colour, fuchsia + cream. Match with our theme

If possible, we wanted to do something like a picture, gloss-like at front. 
So then, boleh frame kan nati.haha..And the most important, within our budget.
If mahal sangat, hai boleh terbantut hasrat i tau!

No comments:

Post a Comment