Wednesday 11 July 2012

a treat

I'm officially 26 y.o.Alhamdulillah
have a blast yesterday
with warm wishes from everyone that I love

and, celebrating with my husband!
prezzie kena post-poned dulu sebab out of stock.haha

and kebetulan, yesterday is the first day of J card member day. deng!!
parking penuh ja kt Jesco Tebrau tu.pusing berbelas kali pun tak nampakk bayang.
nearly 45 minutes baru dpt lot yg free
and banyakk nya orang yang shopping.fuh!! mencabar
terus rasa nak muntah and pening kepala and emosi.and yes. I think I don't like crowd.

rasa rimas and lemas jer. Nak bersesak-sesak sedangkan we want to buy some stuff
ha..tak terlarat nak beratur dengan q yang sangat la panjang berjela.

Last-last, husband belanja BR ice-cream cake
and gave a huge card
a KFC treat (apakah??)
balik rumah.tiup lilin.makan kek&kfc.HAHA

not the birthday celebration that he imagine



actually, I don't mind at all.

we celebrate the pre-birthday, a day before
we eat, laugh, holding hand, teasing each other, watch late night movie
and he sat beside me at 12am on 11th July
so nothing at all la 


husband, even this is not da best, but it feel amazing because you're someone special that I treasure will all my heart! you the best ever and thank you for loving me










p/s. the amazing spider-man is kinda boring!!nothing to impress except for the techical maybe. new faces but basically, jalan cerita adalah sama. that's what make it soo boring. and rasa lama pulak tunggu till the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment