Thursday 6 September 2012

forgetting the routine

Since got married in June, I seem to cope too much with my everyday life
Staying at 2 places is very tiring. 
In a week, I'll be staying at my parents house in Pelis,travel to Penang, 
and the other weeks, Im staying with husband in Johor

Too tough I tell you because have to travel in 12 hours, 
complete with a week of tiredness, sleepiness 
and a week off before I have a mood to do something. 
Haha..macam sengaja kan. But that's reality

And everytime, sampai je rumah, terus cari katil nak tido. 
And husband has to kutip all the luggage that I left since I take off the shoes.
I'm so sorry husband!
i do have the desire to iron all his work clothes, do the laundary and cook proper meals. 
But I don't have the energy left

so he has to send to dobi. And no delicious meals for him when he got back from work 
unless cucuq kodok saja.hehe..or nak lagi semenggah, cucuq bilis. 
Or IF I am starving to death, I'll cook bihun goreng. or else, he would be the master chef. 
masaklah husband apa pun. asal boleh makan jer la.
A quick one as I am really tired and wanted to spend my time in front of the tv. 
By the time the clock show 10pm, I already slept with tv still showing my favourite drama. 

And one things that I neglet is to have the time for myself. 
I loved reading magazine (or I can say, flipping over colourful pages), take care of myself. 
ala, yang perempuan-perempuan suka sangat nak buat kan.

Staying with my mom, I think she observe how am I taking care of myself after getting married. 
serabut kot agaknya.hahaha..
she always advise to dress properly in front of the husband, make sure wangi-wangi when sambut husband balik kerja, combing my hair sambil dandan sikit-sikit.HAHA..yes. i am that messed.
I didn't take care of my hair since June. Oh my.
and too lazy to really cuci muka before tidor.Ya Allah, selekeh betul.
 Patut la jerawat bertimpa-timpa lepas tu stress sorang-sorang.wakakkaa..

when i told husband, he just laughing. really. gelak betul ka perli ni.ciss..
and when we go out, I rarely put on the makeup. malasnya. 
If i have the porcelain skin, then that's okay I guess.sedar diri.*nangis.

Okeyla. Consider that we both in long distance relationships, I'll taking care of my self properly before husband tegur.wakakaka...
i.have.to.get.rid.of.the.bad.habit. must be!

No comments:

Post a Comment