Thursday 1 November 2012

such a double triple joy!

16 October 2012

A birthday of my dear husband and my dear brother.
they share the same date, so its easier for me to remember.ahaha..nope!

long before, I was having a big argument with my boyfriend
he called me many time but I didnt pick up
the next morning, when he tried to make amend
i was still in the bad mood
suddenly, i heard my sister sing happy birthday to my dear brother
what a shame!
his own girlfriend forget the most important date.what?hahahahaha
that's why he was trying to reach me the night before
hahaha..im so sorry my husband!
eventhough he said that, its okay and he forgive me
deep down inside, i know that he still remember.sorry sayang.haha

anyway, this year is a bit different.
as my sister receive another bundle of joy
ahmad thaqif.he is so cute, so small, his weight is bout 2.3kg only!
but he's perfect!alhamdulillah.he is such a fighter
selalu kacau while he's slepping because all of his gesture is so cute!haha..

even his momma doesnt realize that he's in the womb for almost 5 months
he survive and, just perfectly healthy.alhamdulillah.alhamdulillah
a month before the due date, his momma is a bit worried as his weight is like a 7months baby
but, i assure her that, it's gonna be fine
biar baby membesar di luar.it's better. the most important, he's healthy
and Allah granted our wish.
and he is impatience as he wanted to see the world a week before the due date.such a strong baby!
nak sambut birthday dengan paksu and pakngah yer?haha..

anyway, it's kinda late to post bout the birthday
as i didnt celebrate, yet
but, this deserve a special column

happy birthday my dear husband
my dear baby brother
and, thank you for being a survivor ahmad thaqif

the new baby born

No comments:

Post a Comment