Thursday 13 December 2012

satisfying the craving

since pregnant, i dont have any weird craving. even when mom asked what would i like to have for lunch, i just don't know. cooked whatever.i'll bite them up.haha..
but one time,i am craving in the middle of the night.koteow(not sure of the spell) goreng, only from hostel's cafe.haha..siap tak boleh tidor sebab teringat-ringat.

others, i think i can tahan lagi la.but on ig, it so difficult to tahan and have to telan air liur saja.
but this one, i've been craving for so long.haih.susahnya nak cari.
padahal, kalau tak teringin tu, ada ja jual.senang nak cari.
we both don't know where to get this in JB. if KL banyak tempat kan.
we have tried to ask at Delicious, oh my.dah habes pulak at that time. memang betul-betul tak ada rezeki la
lastly today, the search came to an end!hehe

i was paying for my lunch and a white box with choclate moist cake flyer glued at the front,
i opened and thought im having choc cake today. but came to me,nada. so i just grab the white one thinking that, okey. we have coconut jelly la for today.hee..but i do wonder, what the heck, the jelly cost me bout RM5 ?well.im talking to my husband and give a check.my oh my, to my surprise. it was red velvet cake.hahaha..memang rezeki sungguh.
it was not so damn good but i guess it satisfy my craving.



so lepas ni dah tak mengidam dah.sebab dah dapat rasa.hee..

and now, kuddos to my growing baby bump!
i can't even buttoned my jeans or fitted into my usual shirt
owh.well, maternity pant is not suitable, yet since my belly is not that big.
pakai the usual one, rasa macam nak tersembul perut.
wear maternity, too loose.oh my belly!




No comments:

Post a Comment