Wednesday 26 December 2012

the emotion

entering the second trimester, i can proudly said that, i haven't experienced any emotional break down yet
some of my friends had this feeling when their husband can't fulfill their craving
or simply just by watching drama. i know, every pregnancy treat you in different ways.

im a sensitive person before especially during that 'time'. so i guess the hormone did drive me crazy once in a while. i guess, being pregnant is a bless as my husband said, im more calm and gentle.haha..
even when i'm really mad, i can stay calm, like nothing happen

until recently, i felt a bit different. im more prone to any sensitive issues, like a crybaby. no one said anything. but im the only person who think deeply and felt the negativity running inside my body.
and in the middle of the night, my body is too tired but i can't properly shut my eyes cause of this deep thinking.hasihh..not good!

im quite sure this is because of the pregnancy hormone?isn't?well, let just blame the hormone.owh please. i want my baby to be the happiest baby. im too tired for any drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment