Wednesday 10 February 2016

CNY,balik kampung and bff day's out

Oh hello 2016. Cerita apa yang baru, ok takpa. Kita cerita ja apa yang teringat. Haha..Ok, last week, balik Perlis. It feels so good to be there, where your heart is always be. However, me and Ammar down with fever and flu. Still going on to this day, and hoping it would relieve faster. We've been there before and it takes 4 weeks to fully recover. I hate that, but what to do. Maybe, that time, I was not pantang enough. Batuk-batuk pun still nak ice. 

Ammar on the other hand, down with fever the first day we arrive at maktok's house and the last day, while we were on the road back to JB. I think, he might not be friend with aircond. hehe..here in Jb, we don't have aircond, we were rely on the fan and the nature surroundings. I don't know, but the weather around here is a bit cold especially in early year and toward the end of the year. And mostly, selalu jugak hujan. Kalau kat Perlis, well semua pun tau kot, Perlis panas manjang. Tapi, ok ja sepanjang grow up dulu. Haha..That's why, melekat ja Ammar dengan mama. Tambah, dia pulak bukan jenis yang senang nak dengan orang kan. Lagi la..dengar suara wan pun, teriak dah. Haha..but second day, when he feels familiar, then he will go explore and play around,

Kalau balik Perlis, tak lengkap la kalau tak cross food list kan. haha..macam biasa. i think, everyone is the same. We have some comfort food where we will treasure all of our lives. Haha..mengada, but that's was me. Nak makan laksa la, nak makan ikan bakar la, walaupun ada ja kadang dekat Jb ni, but the taste is quite different. Like nasi lemak, nasi dagang. lain sikit la rasa dia. And most important, mesti la hasil tangan mak sendiri kan. Hehe..

Being back home this time around, I have my bff day out at my friend's cafe, Hannah Cookies. It was a great meeting to catching up the good old days, hanging around with bff. Lama tak jumpa Selalu dalam group watsapp ja kan,but the tokey is quite bz. Takpa la. Sembang sat-sat ja tapi rasa nya. kami ni tak peduli pun orang lain. haha..Semua mak-mak tinggal anak, but me, I have no choice. Maktok and wan have kenduri to attend, and I simply can't left my husband with two kids. Amna was so tired, she sleep in the car, hubs was there to teman her, while erm that boy, his mama have to take care. Lepas tu, when he gets cranky, I message hubs to take him. Mama need to catch up some gossips. Hehe..thank hubs. You such an awesome husband. Hurm, the feeling to be at your home town is indescribable. It brings so much emotion, but that's what life have. InsyaAllah, ada kesempatan, boleh berjumpa lagi. Hurm, tapi susah la nak jumpa cik Pah, cause she is far away in Jeddah. maybe, next year. 



No comments:

Post a Comment