Friday 23 December 2011

all about engagement

1. The pelamin and hantaran


tetiba dah tak jadi mini pelamin. but I'm glad that, apa yang di bagi sangat ok. infact terlebih ok for us. everything worth the money that we spent. Sebenarnya, book for other design but he called and said that, pelamin tercedera while diaorg turunkan dari lori. redha jerla. as long as ada pelamin lain, okey aje. he showed this design to me, I just agreed sbb dah takde choice. It turn out to be okay as I'm really satisfied with their work. You have to know your budget before book. It make it easier for him but not for you.haha..pening fikir ok!! I really love the hantaran, simple and look effortless.

2. The baju


My mom bought the kain from Mecca and sew it herself. save di situ. hehe.. nak hantar tailor, memang diaorang tak terima as this kain tak sampai 4m. With the bunga yang memanjang ke atas, memang lagi cerewet la all the tailor. senang, my mom je yg jahit as she know which angle yang boleh dijahit and di alter ikut kesesuaian. Veil and tudung, all from Gulatis. Mommy and sista bought this. I dont have any complain. love it!

3. The OP

Just took a package from a friend yang kebetulan memang took wed/engangement photo. Within budget I must said. So no complaint. Will received the edited pixs after this.

4. Foods and beverages


kuih-muih

All are home-cooked. Semuanya siap from pagi till noon. However, I don't have any clue bout this. Hehe..langsung tak menjenguk keluar. But, siDia said, its very good. Everyone satisfied and siap makan bertambah-tambah. Sampaikan lauk-pauk even nasi memang tak cukup. Tuan rumah makan last-last, tunggu second round.   Tuan rumah tak makan takpe, as long as all the guest happy. Received good review.Alhamdulillah.yang penting semua suka and went well.

5. The souvenirs

Eh, takde pic la pulak. But, it just a very simple bakul, hias dengan ribon and kuih sepit(or kapit) dlm balang yang dihias by my aunt. Bakul tu beli a day before the engangement. Kuih sepit all ordered by my mom. Langsung tak rasa, harapnya sedap la.





No comments:

Post a Comment