Tuesday 6 December 2011

Move on baby

I'm stuck in my room as I really don't know what happen with myself. I used to be a very hardworking girl, Im strive for success, I used to be an active person. but now, I think that, people around me are moving and Im at the same place. Living as a student where you were not used to the surrounding is so hard to manage. I need a time to adjust everything, from my comfort zone to somewhere I have to be independent. 

However, this is a life lessons. when we were so comfy in our own bed, we never bother to wake up,  to look around and challenge yourself. That thing happen to me right now. It felt that, I really try so hard but I didn't move on. Maybe that Im not putting enough effort for that?

People say, those who always motivated them self will eventually found success. that is so true. I have to read to other stories before I feel so motivated. this morning, I read a blog where she write bout her journey doing Phd. Wow, really inspiring. I mean how she manage herself, how she so discipline, how she try so hard even harder, how she try to do what she can do despite no one to support her. she don't even have her own sweet time, while me, having it too much. Thats make me wonder. Duhh.. Im not putting extra effort.

So I made resolutions to myself (eh eh..tak sampai tahun baru pun lg?haha..well sempena Maal Hijrah, lets change for a better me =) )
  • jangan nak tangguh kerja..everytime you have a result, so then do the analysis
  • face the problems not running away
  • lets find the spirit everyday
  • Improve the relationship with the Creator
  • be discipline
  • focus baby..focus!
  • strive for a better life
This is only to apply now!haha..next time, lets make another resolution people! well then, jom semangat nak buat kerja. Mari-mari tengok balik the do list!


Always continue the climb. It is possible for you to do whatever you choose, if you first get to know who you are and are willing to work with a power that is greater than ourselves to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment