Sunday 4 December 2011

Payless shoes!

I have a wedding to attend today. Being me, going for a wedding, I'll wear baju kurung unless it was on a short notice and I don't have anything to wear. Unfortunately (this will turn to lucky me!) I dont have any heels. A girl should have a pair of heels (at least) right?haha..

So, odw to Alor Star, made a stop at Sunway Carnival and zoom to nose. Bought a pair of black pump at a very nice price (always dream to have a pair of Louboutine, but unfortunately cant afford that..sobsob). Wandering around as I want to buy a pair of red flat, enter Esprite found shirt that I love..well well well, I didnt know that the shirt was sell at 40% discount! aha, love that!And very lucky as I made a deal with this chinese girl, as I buy another shirt and have another 20% discount.hehe..yeay to me!

Not satisfied with the buying, going downstairs cause I didnt find Vincci, my eyes saw a new shoplot -or it was there for a very long time?, my last visit was during Raya, so excuse my jakunnese.hahaha- never heard bout this Payless shoes before but dont bother to check it out!

Wow! Im soo in love with this shoes concept store! its like falling in love at first sight..haha..all shoes were arrange in the boxes, there were like tons of shoes..it was stunning, I just stood there and scanned everything, the price is okay as it state that pay less for the shoes.hehe..I moved inch by inch and search for my favourite red flat. sadly, I didnt found one or is it because Im in hurry! Argh, definitely will come here next time, must come..



credit to google

With my brand new pump, going to the wedding, gather with schoolmates, meet the lovely bride and groom, new friends, checkout cute guy (haha..) there go my weekend! really looking forward for this coming weekend.cant wait..

No comments:

Post a Comment